Adidias was looking to strengthen their sales and relationship with sports retailer Scheels throughout the US. At their Overland Park location, they broke out the big guns: World Series Champion and Kansas City third-baseman, Mike Moustakas, would make an in-store appearance for a meet-and-greet/autograph signing. The brand reached out to me to help promote the appearance socially and create a custom t-shirt design exclusively for the first 500 people in line.
Sunshine Beverage Co. grew from a revolt against the motocross space-jumping energy drinks that rock the landscape. With natural ingredients and energy derived from electrolytes and cane sugar, we created a brand to appeal to a health conscience consumer that wants a pick-me-up not a punch in the face.
Wrangler was looking for a way to appeal to the new generation of "cowboy." Through the of/500 brand we created a concept that spoke to the adventurer in all of us. With the brand only creating 500 of each cut, we created a demand and experience worth sharing.
Coming off the success of launching the “Now You’re Cookin” brand campaign we shifted our focus to the news for Char-Broil. Translating Tru-Infrared Cooking Technology into something the consumer could understand.
Lowes Foods came to us looking for a complete brand reinvention. As in, new everything across all media and collateral.
They're one of the few remaining local, family-owned grocery stores in the Southeast, so we want their heritage to come through loud and clear, while still being provocative enough to make noise in a stale category.
Rebrand Campaign - "Best in Show" 2015 American Advertising Awards in Charlotte
Lowes Foods Rebrand Campaign | "Everything Local" 0:30 TV
Lowes Foods - Barnburner Savings | "En Fuego" 0:30 TV
Gentleman Jack lacked a brand that consumers could identify with, so we created the A Drink To Remember campaign that harkened back to what it meant to be a true Gentleman. With Sinatra Selects in the works for Brown-Foreman, Frank was a natural addition to the campaign.
As the Hardest Working, Smoothest Riding ATVs in the world, Polaris was consistently looking to push the boundaries of capability and toughness.
Logo design is the backbone of being able to prove out a concept in the most efficient way possible. A few of my favorites are below:
1. Organtic - an organic plant food made from recycled tobacco waste that yields some pretty amazing results.
2. Coca-Cola - Various logo concepts for a variety of global campaigns.
3. Greenhorn Car Club
4. Garrett Law - Albuquerque based Law Firm
5. Polaris Electric Vehicle
6. Element 4 - Sports apparel brand designed to compete with Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, and other high-end luxury brands.
Steamboat Resorts was looking for a way to connect with families and encourage them to come back by reminding them of how special of a place Steamboat can be. As a reminder, we used the names of actual runs they may have experienced to create short stories about the feeling only Steamboat can provide.
The design is clean and white to hide our limited photography resources and the lines mimic a trail map to bring the concept back full circle.
Peter Millar is a high-fashion apparel brand that takes classic European designs and incorporates a unique southern twist. "Designed in the American South" was a way to put Peter Millar on an international stage, but remind everyone of their roots.
Element 4 is a sub-brand that used Peter Millar's natural connection to golf to create a high-end athletic product.
1. Dentarius Locke - Promotional materials for an Olympic track star looking to appeal to an elite set of national sponsors.
2. Hewlett-Packard Disney Skins - Partnership with HP's "the computer is personal again" campaign and Disney Parks.
3. Bojangle's Event Posters
4. Carhartt Summer Series Print - New summer product launch that reflects Carhartt's hard working reputation.
5. Hanes/Target comfort select display
6. Puma - Innovative partnership concept with NBC's launch of the Hunger Games reality show.
7. Puma Goodwalk - Charitable promotion for Puma tech that turns sponsored athletes' movement into charitable giving.
8. FanUp - App created to encourage fan engagement in stadium on any given Saturday.
We were tasked with rebranding an athletic clothing brand known only for youth cheerleading and fold over cotton shorts. The company poised to launch an entire new line of fit-to-fashion apparel that aspired to be in the consideration set of the Lululemons of the world.
Our answer? Certainly not another "I am a warrior" egocentric message. Rather, harness the power of the collective. The truth that women are better and stronger together than individually. Hence, The Strength Is In Us rebranding campaign.
The concept eventually made its way into the military segment of products.